Here’s the list of paid up Members for the 2021/2022 Membership Year. To see where people are actually located, check out the Clary Lake Parcel Map.
|Patricia & Rusty Althenn (1)||Cheryl Smith & Charlene Andersen (2)|
|Georgina & Gary Bergendoff (1)||Gareth & Beverley Bowen (2)|
|Jeffrey Brann (1)||Terrie Jane Plummer Brann (1)|
|Karren & Gregory Briggs (2)||Daniel & Dorothy Burns (1)|
|Malcolm C. Burson (1)||Colin Cassie (1)|
|David Chase (1)||M. Jane Chase (1)|
|Tim & Martha Chase (2)||Alan G. & Linda J. Clark (1)|
|Richard H. Cichalski (1)||Debora A. Connell-Duncan (1)|
|Steve & Julie Cowles (2)||Randy & Gwen Creswell (5)|
|James Croce (1)||John R. Crosby (1)|
|Karen Stutzer & Terry Crummett (2)||Paul Devlin & Carolyn Curtis (2)|
|Mark & Tara Doe (2)||Ron Durgin (1)|
|Cheryle & Peter Fasano (1)||Colin S. Fergusson (1)|
|Sara Jean Fergusson (1)||George & Margaret Fergusson (2)|
|Elizabeth Fergusson (1)||Des Fitzgerald (1)|
|Jeffrey & Diana French (1)||Kelsie L. French (1)|
|Linda & Rick Gallion (2)||Daniel H. Gatz (1)|
|David & Carol Giampetruzzi (2)||Steve & Ann Giampetruzzi (2)|
|Roger Gilbert (1)||Janina Malone & Baxter Gillette (2)|
|Leslie Gillette (1)||Thomas & Delph Gillette (1)|
|Ernie Shaw & Mary Gingrow-Shaw (2)||Eleanor Goldberg (1)|
|Lydia S. Grant (1)||Dee Ann Grazioso (1)|
|Victoria E. Grimaldi (1)||Tim & Trish Harkins (1)|
|David E. & Pamela J. Heath (2)||Gladys Hewett (1)|
|David S. & Gail A. Hillstrom (2)||David & Janette Hodsdon (2)|
|Nora Hoesing (2)||Juliana Hoffman (1)|
|Jack & Ann Holland (2)||Jaclyn Holland (1)|
|Jayson Holland (1)||Joseph Holland (1)|
|Taylor Holland (1)||David Moskowitz & Bambi Jones (1)|
|Wynne & Michael Keller (2)||David & Gayle Knight (2)|
|Stephen E. & Tina J. Laskey (2)||Ellen Dolce & Thomas Lawton (2)|
|June Lordi (1)||Megan Pratt-Luisi & Richard Luisi (2)|
|Anthony & Marianne Marple (2)||David & Fran Marsh (1)|
|Ray & Judi Martin (2)||Bill & Sue McKeen (2)|
|Terry S. Melanson Jr. (1)||Bob & Dotti Meyer (2)|
|Walter A. Morris (1)||Donald Hogg & Margaret M. Muth (2)|
|Lucy & Don Norman (1)||Martha Tait & Frank Ober (1)|
|Melissa Palmer Karas (1)||Francis W. Palmer (1)|
|Ellis Percy (1)||Jean & George Phelps (1)|
|Elnora Pike (1)||Frances Potter (1)|
|Michael Potter & Gail Pratt (1)||Lee A. & Linda Prager (2)|
|Ashley Prescott (1)||Dennis L. Prescott (1)|
|Larry & Sandra Prescott (2)||Dedi Rapp (1)|
|Audrey Relyea (1)||Greg & June Relyea (2)|
|Steven & Adrienne Relyea (2)||Benjamin Rosso (1)|
|Edwin A. & Mildred E. Rosso (2)||Mark & Kathy Rowe (1)|
|Rob Rowland (1)||Sara Roy (1)|
|Eric S. & Brenda L. Scherer (2)||Kate & David Seba (1)|
|Sophie Seba (1)||Lewis A. & Paula P. Shorey (2)|
|Stephen & Mary Lou Smith (2)||John Lawrence & Marcia Smolin (2)|
|Ronnie Spann (1)||William Spann (1)|
|April St Pierre (1)||Christopher & Karen Stultz (1)|
|Randy & Jody Thivierge (2)||Joann Tribby (1)|
|Thomas & Linda Vigue (1)||Thomas Vigue (1)|
|Todd & Stephanie Vincentsen (2)||Ned & Brenda Vitalis (1)|
|Stephen Viti (1)||John S. & Darleen A. Williams (2)|
|Arlene & Randy Wing (2)||Total: (159)|
Last Update: 10/15/21 06:53 PM by George Fergusson
- This membership list is generated programmatically and should not contain any errors, assuming the information in our database is correct. If your name is spelled wrong, contact the Secretary!
- If you want to see where someone lives or the property they’re generally associated with, look at our Clary Lake Parcel Map.
- If it isn’t obvious, the numbers in parenthesis are the number of Memberships paid for. Each Membership entitles the individual to a vote at Membership meetings. Traditionally a family owned property on Clary Lake purchased one Membership and received one vote regardless of the number of owners of that property. Those days are over. Now anyone who supports the purpose of the Association and pays their dues can be a member, and have a vote.
- Couples with different last names are usually (but not always) given separate records in our database. It hasn’t always been this way but it is now (the only thing causing more confusion are Summer and Winter addresses!). While this means we’ll probably end up sending two mailings out to the same address when one would probably do, frankly, the ease of record keeping far outweighs the extra cost of postage, paper, and ink.
- If you paid your dues but your name isn’t on the Membership list contact the Secretary! It can take a few days for the above list to get updated so if you JUST signed up, check back in a few days before you panic!
- If you want to get your name on the list, visit our Signup or Renew Your Membership On Line page!
- If you’re a member but for some reason don’t want your name listed on the website, contact the Secretary.