Also included in this gallery are links to various PDF files pertaining to Clary lake.
Data Associated with DEP’s September 2012 Bathymetric Survey of Clary Lake:
- September 2012 Bathymetric Survey Contour Map
- Clary Lake Sensor Data from bathymetric survey converted to Google Docs format
- Clary Lake Depth Points (large PDF)
- Combined Depth Points and Bathymetric Survey courtesy of David Hodsdon. This easier to digest that the large PDF).
- New: Clary Lake Contour Map based on the DEP bathymetric data. To view a full-sized version of the image, right-click on it and select “Open image in a new tab.”
- Here are 11″ x 17″ and 24″ x 36″ versions of the Clary Lake Contour Map in PDF format. To download a copy, right click on the link and select “Save as”
- The Clary Lake Depth Map superimposed on a high resolution aerial photograph. 1669 x 1080 pixels, 710 KB.
- CAUTION LARGE FILE: The Clary Lake Depth Map superimposed on a high resolution aerial photograph. 5100 x 3300 pixels, 2.9 Megabytes. Your browser and/or your internet connection may barf.
- Bathymetric_Survey.kmz suitable for loading into Google Earth. To download, right click on the link and select “Save link as…”
Beginning with Habitat Map Viewer is an on-line, interactive mapping application. The Map Viewer displays the most up-to-date BwH data and provides other mapping tools. Here are some maps I built using their map viewer showing Clary Lake and environs:
- Water Resources and Riparian Habitats map
- Wetland Characterization map
- Significant Plant and Animal Habitat map
The Water Quality data sheet for Clary Lake MIDAS #5382 from the Maine Volunteer Lake Monitoring Program:
Also from the VLMP:
Additional information about Clary lake and it’s water quality monitors David Hodsdon and Jack Holland can be found on the VLMP site.
Surveys of the Clary Mill Property for a 1981 boundary dispute:
Survey of the Clary Lake dam for the Chase to Enos conveyance: