Here is a list of people who have joined the Association or renewed their membership for the upcoming 2018/2019 Membership year. To see where people are actually located, check out the Clary Lake Parcel Map.
Members for the Upcoming 2018/2019 Membership Year
|John & Barbara Ahern (2)||Patricia & Rusty Althenn (1)|
|John & Sheila Barnstein (2)||Georgina & Gary Bergendoff (1)|
|Albert Boynton (1)||Jeffrey Brann (1)|
|Peter & Diane Brush (1)||Daniel & Dorothy Burns (1)|
|M. Jane Chase (1)||Tim & Martha Chase (2)|
|Steve & Julie Cowles (2)||Beverly Cronkhite (1)|
|Genie & James Dailey (1)||Beverly D'Urbano (1)|
|William & Janet Donovan (2)||Cheryle & Peter Fasano (1)|
|George & Margaret Fergusson (2)||Jeffrey & Diana French (1)|
|David & Carol Giampetruzzi (2)||Roger Gilbert (1)|
|Thomas & Delph Gillette (1)||Tim & Trish Harkins (2)|
|Mrs. Stacy Herring (1)||Gladys Hewett (1)|
|Frances Hodsdon (1)||David & Janette Hodsdon (2)|
|Nora Hoesing (1)||Jack & Ann Holland (1)|
|Jaclyn Holland (1)||Jayson Holland (1)|
|Joseph Holland (1)||Taylor Holland (1)|
|Wynne & Michael Keller (2)||David & Gayle Knight (2)|
|June Lordi (1)||Megan Pratt-Luisi & Richard Luisi (2)|
|Wyatt Mclarey (1)||Kylee Mclarey (1)|
|Bob & Dotti Meyer (2)||Orff Realty (1)|
|Joann Tribby & Ellis Percy (2)||Elnora Pike (1)|
|Frances Potter (1)||Michael Potter (1)|
|Frances Potter & Gail Potter Pratt (1)||Ezelda Prescott (1)|
|Audrey Relyea (1)||Steven & Adrienne Relyea (2)|
|Randy & Jody Thivierge (1)||Ned & Brenda Vitalis (1)|
Last Update: 06/23/18 11:46 AM by George Fergusson
Progress towards our 2018/2019 Membership goal:
Members as of 06/23/2018
65 / 150
- This membership list is generated programmatically and should not contain any errors, assuming the information in our database is correct. If your name is spelled wrong, contact the Secretary!
- If you want to see where someone lives or the property they’re generally associated with, look at our Clary Lake Parcel Map.
- If it isn’t obvious, the numbers in parenthesis are the number of Memberships paid for. Each Membership entitles the individual to a vote at Membership meetings. Traditionally a family owned property on Clary Lake purchased one Membership and received one vote regardless of the number of owners of that property. Those days are over. Now anyone who supports the purpose of the Association and pays their dues can be a member, and have a vote.
- It used to be that couples with different last names were invariably given separate records in our database. For convenience I’m trying to combine these people into one database record but it makes for funny alphabetical listings. It hasn’t always been this way but it is now (the only thing causing more confusion are Summer and Winter addresses!).
- If you paid your dues but your name isn’t on the Membership list contact the Secretary! It can take a few days for the above list to get updated so if you JUST signed up, check back in a few days before you panic!
- If you want to get your name on the list, visit our Signup or Renew Your Membership On Line page!
- If you’re a member but for some reason don’t want your name listed on the website, contact the Secretary.